On-site Phone Program Consulting Services
Our on-site consulting services focus on your caller management, training, and quality of your conversations. We do not try to sell you an expensive software and hardware solution. Computers do not build relationships; people do! Our trained consultants will come in and evaluate your calling program on-site. We will spend a week listening to your callers, meeting with your phone program management team and making recommendations as we go along. It is a hands on approach designed to increase results immediately.
After evaluation your program, we will provide you with a written report outlining our findings and making recommendations for improvement. We guarantee results! If we come in and audit your phone program and do not increase results by at least ten percent after implementing our recommendations, we will refund your fee. Simple as that!
Our on-site consulting services can also include a full-time resident director to train your callers, manage the day-to-day activities and work with your annual fund staff. We will become an extension of your team.
Our on-site consulting models offer you your choice of the following components:
- Consultation on and design of case and all mailing materials
- Resident Director to manage all aspects of your phone program
- Monthly conference calls with your development team to discuss goals, objectives and plan of action
- Review of reports and materials used, etc.
- Training of staff and calling team
- Quarterly audits of the program to follow-up on plan of action and renew implementation of program plan
- Extensive reports with recommendations based on our work together, observations and experience
- Full-service consulting for all your phone program and/or annual giving needs
- Major Gifts/Planned Giving Calling consulting
- Highly personalized survey calls made to determine the most viable prospects for you to call and visit
- Use of personalized pre- and post-call letters to maximize responses
- Design of survey questions to learn most vital information from those suspects/prospects
- Management of data, responses and reporting
- Provide updates to data and analysis of prospect base to help track trends and plan for future